Upbringy.AI recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on our upbringing.ai/doozie and other offline sources.
Upbringing.ai/doozie name is a property of Upbringy.AI Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at #49, 74/6 & 74/7- Kritan Calista, T2, 4th
Cross, Agara (V) 2, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560102.
Upbringy.AI is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it or whose information it receives. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take care and protection of the information we receive from you to the best of our ability.
www.upbringing.ai/*** (where *** represents various domain names) operated by Upbringy.AI (“Website”) or
mobile application “doozie” available for download at Google Play Store, Apple App Store operated by Upbringy.AI or avail any services (“Services”) offered by
Upbringy.AI through the Website or Application.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website, Application or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us”, ‘Our’ and ‘Upbringy.AI’ refer to Upbringy.AI Private Limited.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. By accessing the Website or Application or by providing Us Your Personal Information Yourself or
through a Primary User or by making use of the Services provided by the Website or Application, you
hereby consent to the collection, receipt, storage, use, processing, disclosure and transfer of your Personal
2. You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will. Where your information has been provided by a Primary user who is authorized by You, you hereby confirm that you have provided Your written consent to such Primary User to provide Us with your Personal
Information. Further, you hereby acknowledge that the collection/receipt of Your Personal Information by Upbringy.AI is necessary for the Purposes identified hereunder. You hereby consent that the collection, receipt, storage, processing, use, disclosure and transfer of any Personal Information shall not cause any
3. You have the option not to provide Us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to Us in writing. If You do not provide Us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Personal Information at any point in time, we shall have the option not to fulfil the
purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict You from using the Website, Application or Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
Personal Information such as Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name, Birth date/age, Birth date/age, Birth date/age, Location information, including Your GPS location.
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, Pin-code, country and IP address.
Health Records such as
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your Health Care
Professional or accessible from Your medical records
- Personal medical records and history
- Records of interaction with Upbringy.AI representatives,
Payment and billing information. Valid financial information at time of purchase of Services and/or
online payment such as billing name, billing address and payment method when you avail the services.
Account Log-in information such as Upbringy.AI Login ID and password, User details as provided at
the time of registration or thereafter.
Usage details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and
the amount of storage used, Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address, the browser you are using, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site
you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running, User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID or any other information that is willingly
shared by you.
All the above information shall be collectively referred to as “Personal Information”.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register
on Our Website or Application, When You provide Your Personal Information to Us.
We collect information from you actively. We collect information from you During the course of
Services provided to You by Us and Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google
Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media
feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This
could include your name and email address.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for
confirmation of a purchase of service on our application/ website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to
confirm your registration for the services that have been availed by you, for appointments, technical
issues, payment reminders and other security announcements.
We use information to improve our services. We might use your information to customize your
experience with us. To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis,
services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your
interests and preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our application/ website.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or services, via SMS, email, snail mail or third party communication services such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a service purchase.
To transfer information about You if We are acquired by or merged with another company.
To share with Our business partners for provision of specific services You have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You.
To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with Us.
To build Your profile on the Website or Application.
To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You authorize Us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across
borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with Our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
2. You acknowledge that some countries where We may transfer Your Personal Information may not have data protection laws which are as stringent as the laws of Your own country. You acknowledge that it is adequate that when Upbringy.AI transfers Your Personal Information to any other entity within or outside
3. You acknowledge that Upbringy.AI may be obligated to by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with Courts and Government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity,
or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of Your Personal Information in these instances.
4. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
5. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
6. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
7. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Once You download and install Our Application, you may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
1. Read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage.
2. View/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
3. Determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks.
4. Determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS.
5. View/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device.
6. Access device information required to send notification/push notifications.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your computer/device. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your computer. You can configure Your computer’s browser to alert You when we attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies
off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website or Application.
1. The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We have adopted reasonable security
2. While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not
100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. Further, if you are Secondary User, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Your Personal
Information may be freely accessible by the Primary User and other Secondary Users and that Upbringy.AI will not be able to restrict, control or monitor access by Primary User or other Secondary Users to your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused in relation to Your Personal Information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
During Your interactions with Us, it may happen that We provide/include links and hyperlinks of third party websites. It may also happen that You include links and hyperlinks of third party websites. The listing of such third party external sites (by You or by Us) does not imply endorsement of such site by Upbringy.AI.
If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a
reasonable period of time.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upbringy.AI shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of five years from the last date of use of the Services, Website or Application or for such period as may be required by law.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional and marketing emails, please email us at email@example.com. It may take us about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through
email and SMS about your purchases.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Monish Kaul
Address: #49, 74/6 & 74/7- Kritan Calista, T2, 4th Cross, Agara (V) 2, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560102.
Phone: +91-99011 99420
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Upbringy.AI may cause Your account to be logged-off in and make Your subsequent account log-in conditional on acceptance of the Agreement. If You do not agree to the amendments, please do not use the Website, Application or Services any further.